Kauai Journals

Two Weeks of Heaven

An April 2007 trip to Kauai by HONEY34BUNNY

Quote: This was our second trip back to Kauai it was just wonderful this time we were able to relax more and take in some sites we did not see the first time around.

Kauai Coast Resort At the Beachboy

Hotel | "Kauai Coast Resort (a.k.a. The Beachboy)"

This place was wonderful. so beautiful we even had a great view of the ocean sitting on the lani listening to the ocean was great in the morning drinking our coffee. the kitchen was great big we had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms very spacious. loved the kingsize bed .

Kauai Coast Resort At the Beachboy
520 Aleka Loop
Kapaa, Hawaii 96746

Spouting Horn

Attraction | "Spouting Horn Geyser"

I took so many pictures of the geyser they were stunning. I even got to see a turtle coming in and out of the water. I liked how there were bathrooms for you to use and picnic tables to sit at. I also liked going through the little outside shops that were there. We bought some nice stuff for the kids.

Spouting Horn
Lawai Road, across from Allerton Visitor's Center
Koloa, Hawaii 96756
No phone available

Marriott's Kauai Beach Club

Attraction | "Luau (Cocounut Coast)"

The performers were so good and the food was out of this world. It was so good and we had such a great time I had a few mai tais and yes they were great.

Marriott's Kauai Beach Club
3610 Rice Street, Kalapaki Beach
Lihue, Hawaii 96766

Honey

Story/Tip

This was the best two weeks I could have spent, I had a lot of fun and loved everyday. It was stunning to see the sun set and to see the sun rise.