Jaco Journals

Jaco Beach Rental House

A June 2007 trip to Jaco by Ticonate

Casa De Casado Photo, Costa Rica, Central America More Photos
Quote: Found the best rental house at Jaco beach. New, big, beautiful. Air, fans, pool, BBQ, ocean views. Everything you need. Just bring your toothbrush.
Casa De Casado Photo, Costa Rica, Central America
A beautiful house with beautiful views and everything you could want or need: pool, BBQ, two stories. 3000ft², air conditioning throughout. House has balcony on second floor that goes half way around the house giving you views of the ocean and mountains. Never been to a better place.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on June 26, 2007

Casa De Casado
Call For Address
Costa Rica
+506-637 0585

New Rental House

Story/Tip

Just got back from Jaco beach. Found a new beach rental just 10 miles outside Jaco beach in Tarcoles. A two-story, 3000+ft². A new home with three nice bedrooms downstairs and a super huge master bedroom upstairs. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet that has a separate door that leads to the master bath. It has a large Jacuzzi tub and lots of room. It had everything I needed. All I had to bring were my clothes and toothbrush. There's a big kitchen and even has a separate ice maker if you plan on making lots of drinks. Has everything you need for cooking your meals. The rooms and beds were so nice. I felt more comfortable in that bed then I do in my own. Upstairs there is what I guess you call a ...Read More