Cabo San Lucas Journals

The Most Exquisite Dining You'll Find

An April 2007 trip to Cabo San Lucas by Sammitoo

Quote: Edith's has the most amazing food and the best quality, you won't find anything better down town!

Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort, Los Cabos

Hotel | "Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar"

We have a time share at this particular resort, and I am extremely happy with the service and cleanliness of the resort. Also there is a gym and spa available onsite. There is also three different restaurants that offer a variety of foods at many different prices. The most amazing restaurant is the one under the giant palapa, the dining there is unbelievable. The pools are all clean and cool and the beach is beautiful! I love this resort, this was our first timeshare in Cabo and I like it more than our other one. We still have both.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on June 26, 2007

Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort, Los Cabos
Corredor Turistico Km 10
Cabo Del Sol, Los Cabos, Mexico 23410
(52)(624) 14 58000

Edith's

Restaurant | "Ediths"

Ediths is exquisite and much different from a lot of the dining Cabo has to offer. It offers the most amazing and tantalizing food in the area. I have been visiting Cabo since I was born, at least twice a year we would visit Cabo and my family makes an effort to visit Ediths each time because we enjoy it so much. The private wine room is especially great for birthdays or anniversaries or maybe just because. I strongly suggest visiting Ediths if you are planning on visiting Cabo San Lucas!

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on June 26, 2007