Dubai Journals

Dubai

A July 2006 trip to Dubai by Pinpoint

Quote: I had the fortune of visiting this beautiful place called Dubai, which is nothing less than a miracle in desert. The moment you land at Dubai airport you get besotted by it. Dubai airport itself is a tourist attraction and undoubtly one of the best airports

Shawarma King

Wow! That's the best word that came to my mind when I bit into this luscious shawarma kabob. At Shawarma King you get this wonderfull shawarama wrapped in the freshest pita you could ever find. The kabob meat is from goats so it taste very good. They also give you a very flavourful chutney that just intensifies the taste and brings out all the flavour. On top of this a nice Pepsi would work well. Abu Dhabi has the best shawarmas in the world I would have to say.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on August 30, 2006

Shawarma King
Kabob Street
Dubau, UAE

Movies

Well this movie was amazing, even the theatre! The hall had 35 cinemas in it! It's very high quality and the movie itself was just amazing. I can't say how good it is.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on August 30, 2006

Driving Around

Story/Tip

Wow, seeing the only 7-star hotel in the world in front of our eyes is amazing. Also the Marina Mall and the Presidential Palace. Dubai has got it all, from the street performers, to the newest buildings.

I love Dubai and plan to live there. There are so many malls, a mall has a ski resort inside of it called Ski Dubai, it is so fun once you get inside, oh I do love it. Dubai is still building up so it's got much opportunity. I highly recommend this place to everyone!

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on August 30, 2006