Mexico Journals

Mexico Cruise

An August 2003 trip to Mexico by Xemnas

Quote: This is the journal of my trip to Mexico. It was my first time on a cruise, and it was great.

Ice Carving

You go to the show on the cruise and they offer food. You watch people make carvings of animals out of ice and it's great. They made swans and everything.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on July 27, 2006

Market

Once I got off the cruise, the first thing I did was check out the shops. I went to an outdoor mall type of thing where there were shops lined everywhere. I guess it was sort of like a flee market. You could find many different things there and the prices are flexible so you could bargain with the dealer. They sell a lot merchandise for tourists and a lot of other useful things as well. It was kind of hot but it was still a nice experience walking around and checking out what every store had to offer. However, children may not like to walk around for that long.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on July 28, 2006

Ixtlan Geyser

Attraction | "Geysers"

So after the cruise landed in Mexico and a little shopping, I went out to check out the geysers they have there. It was an amazing site to see. If you stand close enough you could even view the water. There is an area where tourists could come and watch the geysers. They are very loud but still very awesome. Just stand there and wait a while and water will shoot out of the ground, how cool is that?! This was one of the my most memorable moments of my trip.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on July 28, 2006