Chicago Journals

3-Day Trip to Chicago

A May 2006 trip to Chicago by oooitzwill

Travel Photo by IgoUgo memberMore Photos
Quote: I will be talking about the Comedy Club, Aquarium, Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile, Blue Man Group, John Hancock Observatory, Field Museum, and Millennium Park.

3-Day Trip to Chicago

The Second City Comedy Club was funny. It is a famous attraction in Chicago and it is worth going to. Blue Man Group was a great show. It was funny and entertaining. I would watch it again. The Shedd Aquarium was nice, and there was a great dolphin show that we watched. There are many great things to see in there. The Navy Pier wasn't that great. It is a shopping place, but they don't have much. They also have a giant Ferris wheel you can go on. The Field Museum was boring. There was a lot to see, but I wasn't into it. The John Hancock Observatory was nice. We get to see the entire city, and it was great. The Millennium Park was wonderful. It is a very beautiful park and is worth seeing.Quick Tips...Read More

Giordano's on Rush

Restaurant | "Giordano's"

It was a good place to eat pizza. They have stuffed pizza, and it was my first time trying it. It was pretty good. They serve all different kinds of pizza. So if you like pizza, this is a good place to go to.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on July 27, 2006

Giordano's on Rush
730 North Rush St
Chicago, Illinois 60611
312/951-0747

Pictures

Story/Tip

Sears Tower Photo, Chicago, Illinois
I will be showing you a few more pictures that I took on the Chicago trip. I will show you the Sears Tower, the aquarium, and a sky view of the Sears Tower.