Las Vegas Journals

Viva Las Vegas!

A March 2006 trip to Las Vegas by poliwantsacrckr

Travel Photo by IgoUgo memberMore Photos
Quote: Trip to Las Vegas with my friends for WGI colorguard competition. Stayed at a cheap hotel, but ate, shopped, and played in nice places. Las Vegas is an awesome, fun, wild place to be. When we went (March) It was FREEZING. Bring hefty jackets for this month. Plenty of pictures.

Viva Las Vegas!

stratosphere Photo, Las Vegas, Nevada
WGI regional, gambling, shopping at stateline, window shopping at Caesars Palace (everything was very expensive), circus circus, Cirque du Soleil, view along the trip, BUFFEETS!!

Buy an ad in a stand, there are plenty of coupons and ads. Bring snacks for the trip their. Google Las Vegas! THERE ARE PLENTY OF THINGS TO DO THERE.

Car, walking. that's really the best.

Maggiano's Little Italy

Restaurant | "Maggianos"

OOOOK. I didn't know how fancy this place was. I felt so out of place because I was in jeans and a button up. The place was BEAUTIFUL. The lighting was low and very romantic. There was a LIVE singer. Very nice. The food was pretty good too. I went at night. MY ADVICE:Go with a good amount of people. I went with about 14. The prices kinda scared me a bit. But me and two friends did this. We ordered a whole order of chicken Alfredo and the three of us split it. There was plenty left over too. We each pitched in about 5 or so bucks. Nice place. There are plenty of other Italian dishes.EAT AT NIGHT!!!The live music was really nice. Frank Sinatra/Michael Buble sty...Read More

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on July 26, 2006

Maggiano's Little Italy
3200 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

smile! Photo, Las Vegas, Nevada
This was an amazing show! Independent groups such as Northeast, Fantasia, Northern Lights, Jade, Blue Dev's, and many more were here. And the SW champion of the last 9 years JAMES LOGAN. The show went on for 2 days. Everyone had a good time. It rained on the last day. Cheap food, drinks, and snacks sold on site.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on July 26, 2006