Boston Journals

A Weekend in Boston

An October 2005 trip to Boston by beana11

Quote: I came here with my father for my cousin's wedding. The wedding was in Hartford, but we spent a few days in Boston, just for fun.

Legal Sea Foods

There are a few Legal Seafoods in Boston, and many up and down the coast. For locations/addresses, go to www.legalseafoods.com and click on locations.This was the first place we decided to go after we left the airport. We didn't really have to wait very long. For an appetizer, we both had clam chowder—I would definitely recommend it while in Boston. For a main course, I had a small order of lobster, and my father (who I was dining with) had a shrimp trio platter with three different types of shrimp, coconut shrimp being one of them.All of the food was very good but kind of pricey, definitely a splurge. You will notice that they really do want you to enjoy your food here, as they will ...Read More

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on July 26, 2006

Legal Sea Foods
26 Park Plaza
Boston, Massachusetts 02116

Faneuil Hall / Quincy Market

Restaurant | "Quincy Market"

You will have absolutely no problem finding Quincy Market. It is a large white building with big columns in the front, in Dock Square. There is generally a lot of people in Quincy Market, so you may have to look around a little if you want to sit down, but you will probably be able to find a table.

There almost anything you could want here, with MANY places to get food. There is everything from sushi to coffee to pizza. Also, everything is fairly cheap. I had clam chowder in a bread bowl--it was wonderful. This is a great place to stop and have lunch if you are doing the Freedom Trail, as is passes right through it.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on July 26, 2006