1. Snorkeling was fun, but not the best.
2. Boat rides, glass floored to see fish.
3. Walking around visiting the famous restaurants.
1. Weather is essential when visiting Los Cabos. Try, if possible, to plan this when the weather will be enjoyable.
2. If you ware invited to a program for free coupons from your hotel, do not fall for this trap. What they try to do is get you to buy into loft leases. Although, these are great, most people can't afford them and the coupons are rubbish
Best Way To Get Around:
Walking and renting cabs when in a hurry.