Hershey Journals

From Hershey's Chocolate to New York Shopping!

A May 2006 trip to Hershey by luv2travel8802

Quote: From chocolate to shopping, what more could a girl ask for? First, my trip started off at the Hershey Spa in Pennsylvania where I received some delicious spa treatments. From there I went to Strasburg, PA. and New York City.

Hotel Hershey

Hotel | "Hershey Hotel and Spa"

While I did not stay at the hotel, my husband and I did visit the Hershey Spa for a fun filled day of relaxation. Upon entering, a hostess showed me to a dressing area and gave me a robe. After changing into a robe, I was shown three different relaxation rooms where I would wait until my spa treatment. The relaxation rooms were beautiful! One of the largest rooms had a large view of the resort and provided hot chocolate and muffins. While visiting the Spa, I received a chocolate bean polish and hydrotherapy treatment. I highly recommend the Hershey's Spa for anyone who needs a little relaxation in their life!

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on June 6, 2006

Hotel Hershey
100 Hotel Rd.
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033

Hershey Pantry

Restaurant | "The Hershey Pantry"

The Hershey Pantry was such a wonderful surprise! During our visit to Hershey, my husband and I were searching for a place to eat an early dinner. While driving on Chocolate Avenue we found the Hershey Pantry. The food at the Hershey Pantry was delicious! I had a fresh salad and my husband had a scrumptious deli sandwich. For dessert, my husband had a wonderfully rich chocolate cake. The service at the Hershey Pantry was prompt and the food was wonderful! I highly recommend!

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on June 6, 2006