Branson Journals

Another Christmas in Branson

A December 2005 trip to Branson by kstraveler

Sunterra Fall Creek Resort Photo, Branson, Missouri More Photos
Quote: My husband and I spent the week of December 10th to 17th, 2005, at the Sunterra Resort in Branson, Missouri. Branson was beautifully decorated for Christmas, and we had a wonderful time.

Sunterra Fall Creek Resort

Hotel | "Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek"

Sunterra Fall Creek Resort Photo, Branson, Missouri
Best Things Nearby:Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek is located a few miles from the show theaters, and the resort is the best thing nearby.Best Things About the Resort:The best things about the resort are the many activities which are right at the resort. We went to three wonderful shows, presented right at our resort. Resort Experience:The staff was helpful and friendly, the units are very nice, and there is a lot to do at the resort and in the immediate area. We saw several shows, looked at the Christmas lights, and also found time to relax and enjoy the resort. The indoor pool is huge and it is really heated nicely. (Most resorts have indoor pools, b...Read More

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on December 21, 2005

Sunterra Fall Creek Resort
1 Fall Creek Drive
Branson, Missouri

I had read that all of the entertainers in the Branson Follies were over the age of 60, and that it was a good show. I convinced my husband that old folks should support other old folks, and we bought front-row tickets for the show. We were entertained, spent an enjoyable afternoon, and recommend the show to anyone who would love to have a fun time. The special entertainers were The Four Aces, and they sang a lot of their songs. It was hard to believe that the ladies were as old as they really are. They looked great!