Brian Head Journals

An Escape

A January 2005 trip to Brian Head by zzsilverave

Quote: They have some of the most challenging slopes that challenge a gutsy snowboarder. Beautiful slopes and breathtaking drops also can be found here.
Room server was very prompt, and I am thoroughly satisfied. I have established a good business relationship with Cedar Break Lodge. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends who choose to try Brian Head resort.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on July 29, 2005

223 Hunter Ridge Road

Cedar Breaks Lodge

I am impressed with this restaurant's nice decor and extremely good food! Friendly servers will treat you like family--like you truly belong there. These people know how to cook up a mean hamburger.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on July 29, 2005

223 Hunter Ridge Road

Brian Head

This resort was amazing, and I cannot wait to go back next year. I ended up staying for a week up at Brian Head in Utah. I took with me some college friends, and when it was time to leave, I dreaded going back to work. Their slope variations satisfied my snowboard fanatics wonderfully.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on July 29, 2005

329 South Highway 143
(435) 677-2035

Brian Head

Great--I loved their slopes. Plenty of scenery and things to do. Some of their best trails and such are located in the middle of the resort. I would recommend this, and I give it an A-plus rating.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on July 29, 2005