Breezy Point Journals

Weekend at Breezy Point

A July 2005 trip to Breezy Point by rainy312

Quote: Family trip for the summer. It was a 4 hours' drive for me.

Weekend at Breezy Point

After attending a timeshare presentation for Breezy Point, I decided to use my exchange for it. I was looking forward to visiting Brainerd, seeing Paul Bunyan Land, and doing family activities, but found it a little disappointing. My family was a little disappointed that there were no outside pools, but we enjoyed the indoor pools, with a water slide at Pelican Center. Because the pools were inside, you really needed to BE in the water to enjoy them. Just watching the kids was too hot. Quick Tips: The RCI information provides a post office address, not an address for the resort. I found it in MapQuest using an address that was posted on breezypointresort.com; however, the check...Read More

Breezy Point International

Hotel | "Breezy Point"

We had a one-bedroom unit with a mini-kitchen. The mini-kitchen included everything, but was just that--mini. No more than one person in the kitchen at a time.

It only had one 3/4 bath, but had a jacuzzi tub in the bedroom. We never used it, but it would've been nice for a romantic getaway.

The condo actually felt like a hotel suite, so I felt a little cramped with four people using it.

The condos had a pool/whirlpool area onsite, but they were INDOOR. By 10:00 a.m. most days, you felt the humidity and heat from the pool area throughout the hallways in the common areas. Unfortunately, there were no sliding glass doors to allow a breeze to go through the center.

Member Rating 2 out of 5 on July 25, 2005

Breezy Point International
9252 Breezy Point Drive
Breezy Point, Minnesota 56472

Paul Bunyan Trail Biking

Attraction | "BIking the Paul Bunyan Trail"

Nice area, paved route. DO NOT PLAN TO RENT BIKES FROM BREEZY POINT. You have to drive to Pequot Lakes to get on the trail anyway. Trailblazer had nice bikes, but we basically didn't want to pay $25.00 for a day. I had brought my own, which needed a new tube, so I brought it to Trailblazer to get fixed. Very good service there.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on July 25, 2005