McGaheysville Journals

Week in McGaheysville, VA/Washington D.C.

An April 2005 trip to McGaheysville by danielle77

Quote: My wonderful experience in McGaheysville/Massanutten Resort and Washington, D.C. with my fiance, at my father's condo.

Massanutten Resort

Hotel | "Woodstone At Massanutten"

Best Things Nearby:All the amenities at the resort itself, and also Washington, D.C.Best Things About the Resort:They had great amenities, very friendly staff, condos are awesome and very clean.Resort Experience:Massanutten Resort/Complex is awesome. There's so many things to do on the resort itself that you never have to leave if you don't wish to. Unit Type: 3 Bedroom Activities: Very Good Amenities: Excellent Unit Satisfaction: Very Good Family Friendliness: Excellent ...Read More

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on July 18, 2005

Massanutten Resort
1822 Resort Drive
McGaheysville, Virginia 22840

Smithsonian Museums

I really enjoyed the Science & History Museum in Washington, D.C. It's a great experience - the only problem is to really enjoy it, it would probably take a whole day to tour one museum. We only went to two museums and didn't go all the way through either one of them. But I really enjoyed myself, and plan on going back in February of 2006.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on July 18, 2005

Smithsonian Museums
Washington, DC
Washington, United States

Shenandoah National Park & Skyline Drive

Attraction | "Skyline Drive"

Skyline Drive and Shenandoah National Park is very nice to drive through and look at scenery. There are lots of deer to view and beautiful mountains to see as you're driving through. The time of year we went was not that full, so we had plenty of time to take our time and see everything we wanted to see.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on July 18, 2005