An April 2005 trip
to Palm Beach by pruthfield
Quote: The PGA National Resort and Spa is a world-class resort that everyone thinks of as just a golf mecca. It’s a lot more than that!
1. The Spa at PGA - A world-class spa with an international staff that offers every treatment that you can imagine in a highly professional mannner. Is highlight is the Pools of the World, which contain water from various bodies of water from around the world that contain different properties.
2. Tennis and Health Club - 20 lighted har-tru tennis courts and a fully equipped health club, including a lap pool that offers both group and individual programs by certified professional trainers.
3. A world-recognized professional croquet facility - It's not like the backyard variety that we all know.
4. A world-class, highly rated resort with all the amenities - Wonderful restaurants, a great pool and beach area, and an active list of offerings.
5. Views of the true Florida - Not just that of manicured golf courses.
6. Of course, for those who want it, there are five highly rated and beautifully maintained golf courses that even offer caddies to those who wish to have them.
Overall, don't miss this wonderful facility.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida