Cabo San Lucas Journals

Wedding in Cabo San Lucas

A September 2004 trip to Cabo San Lucas by roxyblueyes

My Wedding Day Photo, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico More Photos
Quote: I got married with my toes on the sand in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The ceremony was on the beach, and we also had a small reception at a beautiful and very reasonably priced restaurant. Our wedding coordinator from Baja Weddings planned everything to perfection!

Wedding in Cabo San Lucas

My Wedding Day Photo, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Definitely hire a coordinator in the Cabo area to help with your wedding plans. I heard horror stories of other brides trying to do it on their own or through a resort, and the results were worse than terrible. We worked with BajaWedding.com, and they were excellent. They planned so many activities for my husband and I, as well as our bridal party and guests. We went on a sunset cruise, had a beautiful rehearsal dinner, a ceremony, reception, and even a farewell brunch!Quick Tips: Visit Los Cabos Guide weddings for information on planning your wedding in Cabo. They have an abundance of resources to help with everything, includin...Read More

Da Georgios II

Restaurant | "Da Giorgio"

Da Georgios II Photo, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
An absolutely awesome experience! Their verandas all overlook the ocean, bay, and the arches. There were absolutely beautiful views and a very romantic atmosphere, along with the service of a five-star resort, with a much quainter feel.

Da Georgios II
Hwy 1 Km 5.5
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23410
+52 114 5 8160

Lovers Beach

Attraction | "Lover's Beach"

The most breathtaking beach on the whole Baja Peninsula, located where the bay meets the Pacific and causes great waves and beautiful diving. Beautiful people, great resorts, fine dining, and a great nightlife, with shopping to boot!

Lovers Beach
Cabo San Lucas

Nightlife

Attraction | "Most Romantic Night on the Town"

Ask anybody who's been there, and they'll tell you just how much fun Cabo can be! With the bars, clubs, cruises, restaurants, and boardwalk, you are sure to find something here you'll love to do. And it is so romantic to boot! Such a beautiful backdrop for the most important time of my life. My coordinator at Baja Weddings was able to recommend the best places in town.

Nightlife
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

My fairytale wedding day came true in Cabo San Lucas. Read another beautiful story at the Wedding Connections website.

This wedding was definitely the best decision I've made in this relationship so far. I was married with my toes in the sand in the most beautiful place on the Baja Peninsula!