San Francisco Journals

Matt's super vacation in San Francisco

An April 2004 trip to San Francisco by mattyman

Paramounts Great America Photo, San Francisco, California More Photos
Quote: This is a great place to visit. I had a blast there.

Matt's super vacation in San Francisco

San Fransisco  Photo, San Francisco, California
I loved taking the Cable Cars around San Francisco. I went kayaking and sailing. Ialso went to a Giants' game and the Girreldelli factory.

You buy Bart tickets in the amount of rides you plan to take, so put multiple rides on one ticket.

BART and the Cable Cars are the best ways to get around. BART is like a trolley, only smoother and faster.

Archbishop's Mansion

Hotel | "The Archbishop's Mansion"

Archbishop's Mansion Photo, San Francisco, California
It was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. The beds were comfortable, and the view was breathtaking. It was a ton of money, but it was worth it. My kids were with my brother, so my wife and I had a great romantic night. It is awesome, and I loved it!

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on December 16, 2004

Archbishop's Mansion
1000 Fulton Street
San Francisco, California 94117

Paramount's Great America

Attraction | "Great America"

Paramount's Great America Photo, San Francisco, California
It is a ton of fun. It is thrilling, exciting, and a great place to eat at. The food is a bit pricey, but if you go to the hamburger place, buy Top Gun - it is addicting.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on December 14, 2004

Paramount's Great America
P.O. Box 1776
Santa Clara, California 95052

Alcatraz

Story/Tip

Alcatraz  Photo, San Francisco, California
It is an old jail on an island in the bay. I loved going to it, and they have a ton of things to do there. There are still things there from when it was an active jail. You also have a beautiful view of the city from the island.