Chicago Journals

Chicago, Chicago, CHICAGO!

A travel journal to Chicago by cworld26

Millennium Park Photo, Chicago, Illinois More Photos
Quote: Here's my Chicago-I'll tell you about the sights, what's good and what to skip. I grew up coming to the city to visit, so I can still appreciate the tourist appeal that Chi-town has to offer, but I now have the insight of a local!

Chicago, Chicago, CHICAGO!

Millennium Park Photo, Chicago, Illinois
Chicago IS the Midwest, but it's a also a world-class, glamorous city! Everything revolves around the lake, and it's an extremely accessible and easy-to-navigate city. I have lived here for almost three years, and I love it. I love shopping on the Magnificent Mile, the Lincoln Park Zoo, the new Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Wrigley Field . . . you name it!Quick Tips: Check out metromix.com for what's happening -- it's a great website filled with entertainment, dining, shopping, nightlife, and much more. Best Way To Get Around: The CTA is really easy to figure out, and it will take you to most parts of the city . . . the good old "el." But as far as downtown, you can walk everywh...Read More

Mia Francesca

Mia Francesca is probably my favorite restaurant in Chicago. Their pasta is awesome. And the menu is always changing. The restaurant is always packed but there are bars both upstairs and down that are fun to wait at. It's almost like the waiting is part of the experience of going to Mia's... it's enjoyable.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on November 23, 2004