Las Vegas Journals

Take a gamble on Vegas

An April 2004 trip to Las Vegas by stearns

Quote: Amazing! Everything you've ever heard about it and more!!! I went out of curiosity, and came back a believer! I've already been back! So much to see/do, even if you don't gamble! Read on...

Take a gamble on Vegas

The fountains at the Bellagio are my favorite thing- the music, the precision, the amazement at how it all goes together- I'm there many times each day just to stand in awe! The shopping around the city is incredible, the food, the opulence, the whole thing is awesome!Quick Tips: Wear comfortable shoes and take lots of money! Seriously, there's so much to enjoy that doesn't cost a thing- people-watching is fun, the beauty of the hotels, entertainment in the lobbies of the hotels. Take it all in- and enjoy!Best Way To Get Around: I used the trolley- it took us to many places we neede to go- and you got a nice tour of the city in the process. Stops at many hotels for your convenien...Read More

Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino

Hotel | "Mandalay Bay"

WOWWW!!! Now this is what a hotel should be like. When Kid Rock is at the pool, you know it's a fine resort! Huge resort, pool area is the most outrageous- a BEACH!! With WAVES!!! Oh my! A lazy river- and a snack bar with the most wonderful food- the rooms were comfortable, large, clean, the facilities exceptional. Restaurants, meeting rooms, workout, it has it all. And shops, a tram to take you to several other hotels and the Strip. Doesn't get any better than this!

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on July 17, 2004

Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119

Cheesecake Factory at The Forum Shops

Restaurant | "Cheesecake Factory"

Not just CHEESECAKE!!! Inside Caesar's Palace- some of the best food I've ever eaten. I had a seafood pasta that was outstanding- service was great, menu extensive- portions huge- share one with a friend and save room for dessert. Great eating experience!

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on July 17, 2004

Cheesecake Factory at The Forum Shops
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas 89109