This is NOT the biggest museum you are ever going to see. In fact, it's downright tiny. The small admission fee ($5) helps support the work of the Royal Flying Doctor Service however, so pony up (and throw in a bit more while you're at it). You will see an informational video, and learn a great deal about this important service.
I honestly didn't get the impression they'd turn you away if you DIDN'T have $5, but the service certainly deserves at least that much support from you.
While the vast majority of people in Australia live in the cities, that only encompasses about 20% of the land mass of Australia. For the other 80% of the continent, you have people who may be living 400 kilomete...Read More