1. Lodges at major run intersections
2. Great blue runs with georeous views
3. Runs are appropriated marked (green, blue, black)--best blue runs (long, wide and varied terrain) are at center of mountain (gondola drop-off)
4. Lodge food very pricey
5. Bathrooms pretty well kept
6. Great food selection at California lodge
7. Lift operators and other personel are very polite
8. Both myself (level 7 skier) and my wife (level 5) took private ski lessons. Our Instructors were excellent and courteous.
9. Shuttle service runs to and from Heavenly often (10-20 minute intervals).
Member Rating 5 out of 5 on February 14, 2004
Heavenly Ski Resort
988 Stateline Avenue
South Lake Tahoe, California