Smugglers Notch Journals

Wow, great resort

A December 2003 trip to Smugglers Notch by elcid86

Quote: Just returned from Smuggler's Notch. What a great place. The kids were in two days of ski camp and my wife and I both took refresher lessons with great results.

Wow, great resort

Great skiing on three mountains. We had 3 feet of fresh powder!

Smuggler's Notch provides a free on-demand shuttle service that will take you wherever you want to go within the resort.

Smugglers' Notch Resort

Hotel | "Smuggler's Notch"

Best Things Nearby:Skiing, the town of Stowe, and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory.Best Things About the Resort:Great condo. Super convenient shuttle van.Resort Experience:Wow, what a wonderful place. Super helpful resort staff. Excellent ski programs for kids and adults. We had a great time. Plenty to do for all ages. Unit Type: 3 Bedroom Activities: Excellent Amenities: Excellent Unit Satisfaction: Excellent Family Friendliness: Excellent Service: Excellent...Read More

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on December 14, 2003

Smugglers' Notch Resort
4323 Vermont Route 108 South
Smugglers' Notch 05464

Smugglers Notch State Park

Attraction | "Smuggler's Notch"

Great ski programs. The kids took two days of all-day ski camp and had great results. My wife and I took group lessons to refresh ourselves because it had been several years since we had skied and neither of us had been on the newer curved skis before.

They gave free equipment rentals for active duty military. This old soldier really appreciated that.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on December 14, 2003