Caribbean Journals

Carnival-Fascination

A September 2003 trip to Caribbean by WanderlustDebi

Cozumel Photo, More Photos
Quote: This was my first time cruising--It was everything I imagined, The ship was beautiful, the food was incredible, the specials they offered on drinks (daily) was a great assortment of some of the best drinks I have ever tasted, it was truly an experience I would recommend to anyone that wants to be pampered & catered to--The people on the ship were incredibly attentive & very friendly--Room service was incredibly fast--The pools were very large, if I remember right there were 2 large pools, and 3 hot-tubs...The entertainment & contests were fun--There was a little of everything for everyone--I highly recommend this cruise for the younger crowd, and make sure to bring lots of money for gambling--I found alot of younger couples, and singles on this cruise, I would say the average age is 30ish...Do it at least once--there is nothing like watching dolphin swim & seeing the most awesome sunsets, while laying in the sun & drinking a flavorful cold drink ,with no cares in the world---
Cozumel Photo,
Tropical attitudes, turquoise waters, and a bounty of scenic islands make the Caribbean in general one of the world's most popular cruise destinations--and the Western Caribbean, in particular, beckons the adventuresome. It's a diving and snorkeling paradise, not to mention an archaeological treasure trove as well. The wonders of one of the world's great civilizations, the Mayan, lie near almost every port. And it's hard to think of another part of the world where cruise ship passengers are greeted with more enthusiasm. "What took you so long to come home, mon?" is the standard greeting in Jamaica, whether you're a first-time visitor or frequent traveler.