Las Vegas Journals

Viva Las Vegas

An August 2003 trip to Las Vegas by zack06

Quote: We stayed at the beautiful Cliff's at Peace Canyon. The grounds were beautiful. The two-bedroom was spacious with a full kitchen and three colored TVs. The only drawback was it was 10 miles from the strip, and when you are tired that's a long way.

Wayne Newton (The Show)

Attraction | "Wayne Newton"

Mr. Las Vegas put on a show that we will never forget. He was on stage for 2 hours and 15 minutes. His back-up band was fantastic. He played dueling banjos with one young man and then did dueling guitars. His back-up singers were terrific. One young man imitated Tom Jones and you would have thought Tom Jones was in the house. He also did Jimmy Stewart, Willie Nelson, and Wayne Newton. Wayne Newton played the crowd and everyone was on their feet clapping for him. He is a must to see!

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on September 29, 2003

Wayne Newton (The Show)
Stardust Resort Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

Mamma Mia (The Show)

Attraction | "MaMa Mia"

MaMa Mia . . . I loved it so much that I bought the CD to take it home with me. It was two and a half hours (with a 10 minute intermission). I recommend it to anyone that loves a musical. I haven't been able to get the music from ABBA out of my head and it has been a month since I was there.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on September 29, 2003