Cabo San Lucas Journals

Quote: It was beautiful.

i'll be back in cabo

desert Photo, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Everything.

Find the local restaurants, as they are very good.

We took the taxi, with the average price for three of us. We did a lot of walking and I learned how to use the local's bus.

horseback riding

Story/Tip

horses Photo, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
It was beautiful to go horseback riding along the Sea of Cortez, especially if it's your first time. You get a really nice view of everything. The people are friendly--mine wanted to run, but no way Jose, not my first time, so the guide had fun picking on me.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on August 20, 2003

It was a lot of fun. The scenery is absolutely beautiful and relaxing. The Pueblo Bonito Rose was fantastic, but my highlight was four-wheeling, which I had never done, but I will do it again. When we got to the top of the hill, we were looking down right at the Pacific Ocean--what a sight. I'll be doing that again and horseback riding right on the Sea of Cortez. The booze cruise was so fun that I almost wet my pants. People were very friendly, did some jewelry shopping, and they are giving you beer and shots of tequila while you shop hard. I will be back Cabo.

Gigglin' Marlin

Story/Tip

tequilaaaaa Photo, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We had the most fun there and it was my daughter's favorite nighttime hangout. They have all kinds of contests that involve a lot of the audience, and the day we went with our daughter, they picked her and got her good -- you try hanging upside down to drink a shot of tequila.