Vancouver Island Journals

Pacific Shores on Canada's Island

A July 2001 trip to Vancouver Island by jules3106

Quote: Vancouver Island, on Canada's westernmost coast, has a wealth of activities and beauty. Pacific Shores Timeshare is a great place to be a member, and I hope to visit again soon.

Pacific Shores Resort & Spa Ltd

Hotel | "Pacific Shores Nature Resort"

Best Things Nearby:Pacific Rim National Park Beaches at Qualicum & Rathrevor Park Caves at Sproat Lakes Best Things About the Resort:Walking way out into the Bay in the morning hours while the tide is out - searching for shells. Proximity to so many of the attractions in the central and western areas of the island.Resort Experience:My daughter and I had a great time relaxing on the huge deck by the hot tub on the point. The deck overlooks the inside strait and English River, has cooking facilities and lounging not far from the unit. The most beautiful sunrises and sunsets with the changes in the tide are quite fascinating for some of us prairie folks...Read More

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on April 5, 2003

Pacific Shores Resort & Spa Ltd
1-1600 Strougler Road
Parksville, British Columbia V9P 9B7

Easy trail that I did with my five-year-old that goes through the majestic forest and right over the pounding waterfalls. The power of the water is breathtaking, and we took a stop at the side of the river having a little picnic at the shore.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on April 5, 2003