Cancun Journals

Mexico

A January 2002 trip to Cancun by spngy2

Quote: We have only been to Mexico once before, Alcapulco in 1979. This trip to Cancun was a wonderful suprise. Cancun is fun, fun and more fun. We stayed in a beautiful condo, right on the ocean, and had a fabulous time.

Mexico

There are many wonderful sights to see. The Mayan ruins were very interesting. The beach and pool were very beautiful. We swam with the dolphins, went deep sea fishing, and went scuba diving. Everything couldn't have been better.Quick Tips: I suggest doing your sightseeing early in the day. It can get quite hot, even in January. Shopping in any of the malls is fun. Golfing is great, I had a super time playing. The market right outside town is interesting. We ate in several lovely restaurants. If you are young at heart, you must go to Sr. Frogs. I had the most fun I've had in years there.Best Way To Get Around: Taking taxis is very convenient. Depending on where you stay, walking may ...Read More

Senor Frog's

Restaurant | "Senor Frogs"

I haven't had as much fun anywhere since I was an undergrad. The music is nonstop, loud, and fabulous. There was not one person in the place that wasn't smiling, dancing, and enjoying themselves throughly. The food was good, nothing fancy, just some plain Mexican and American fare. The drinks are great. It is a loud, party atmosphere, but there were many families with their children there. It is suitable for children early in the evening. Don't miss it.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on February 23, 2003