Cleveland Journals

Cleveland

A travel journal to Cleveland by Dr.Julie

Quote: This journal is about my hometown: Cleveland

Cleveland

My favorite restraunt in Cleveland is The Winking Lizard.

If you visit Cleveland you should go to the science center. There they have a imax movie theater.

The best way to get around would be driving.

The Winking Lizard

The winking lizard is a sport bar/restaurant. There is a bar, with four television screens. Usually the Indians or Browns games are playing. If are not into the sports, they have delicious food. One Monday and Tuesday nights they have wings for twenty cents each. Some flavors are: 911, bbq, honey mustartd, hot, teryoky, carribean, and cajun. There is a jukebox with tunes for everyone.

My favorite food from there is a chicken quesadilla. It comes with salsa and sour cream. My favorite appatizers are poppers, and onion rings. The food is not expensive and that is a good thing. If you ever visit Cleveland go to The Winking Lizard.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on September 4, 2000

The Winking Lizard
6901 Rockside Road
Independence 44131
+1 216 524 2226

Mama Santa Restaurant & Pizzeria

Restaurant | "Mama Santas"

Mama Santas is my favorite Italian restraunt. This is my favorite restraunt because you get the best food in the world for very cheap. On the weekends there is a line out of the door. Mama Santas is best know for their pizza. All of the food is homemade and delicious. It is highly recommended.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on September 4, 2000

Mama Santa Restaurant & Pizzeria
12305 Mayfield Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44106

Plaster Playground

Plaster Playground is a little store where kids can go to paint a piece. They go around the store and pick out a plaster piece. Some things to choose were dogs, cats, people, fish, mermaids, flowers, monsters, and many more. The child then picks one out, and sits down at a table and paints there piece. The pieces cost around seven dollars each.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on September 6, 2000

Plaster Playground
Cedar Center
Cleveland, Ohio

Cleveland Metroparks Zoo

Attraction | "Cleveland Zoo"

The Cleveland Zoo is my favorite zoo. There are all different types of animals, just like any zoo. They have an indoor aquarium, and indoor monkey and tiger exhibit. There are trams and a train to help get around. There are bald eagles, and many hawks, which you dont see at every zoo. There is also an indoor garden, where there are butterflies which will land on you. I really like this zoo, and would recommend it to anyone.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on September 6, 2000

Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
3900 Wildlife Way
Cleveland, Ohio 44109

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum

Attraction | "Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame"

When you first walk in the museum, you look up and say 'Wow this place is big.' There are cars hanging from the ceiling. The museum has many floors to it. When I walked around, I saw Elvis's outfit, and Prince's guitar. Those were my favorites, even though I don't care for the artists.

I enjoyed watching the short movies on the people who first started the Rock & Roll craze. I went on a weekend, and the museum was not very crowded. If you dont like rock and roll, there are still a lot of artists and things to read and look about, having to do with other music styles.

I thought this museum was okay, but I know a lot of people who love it.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on September 4, 2000