New Orleans Journals

New Orleans

A November 2002 trip to New Orleans by westhafer

Quote: The resort was a very terible Unit

New Orleans

The resturaunts were great.Some of them are The Court Of Two Sisters, Comanders Palace, Sazarac, Luis the sixteenth, Brennans, Royal Sonesta Resturaund, and Alex Patouts.Tours were great too - we went on the City Tour and the Paddle boat Cruise. We also enjoyed the Plantation Tour. We totally enjoyed the French Quarter, The River Walk, The Open Market, and all the shops and people. We traveled on the bus and trolley system, which was enjoyable. The Garden district and Lake Ponchatrain were impressive and fun.The whole trip was excellent except for the timeshare.Quick Tips: Never use the Unit at 108 University Place. It was so bad I wiped the name from memory something like Ma...Read More
The food and srevice was excellent. I would strongly recommend this rest. They openened one in Las Vegas. The owner was there and the food was beyond expectation.

I would strongly recommend this to anyone dining in New Orleans. The atmosphere was excellent as well as the service. We spent a very romantic and enjoyable evening there. The waiters were excellent and the captain great. The display of the food was superb and the taste magnificent. They made you feel like royalty.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on November 20, 2002

Court of Two Sisters
613 Royal St
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
+1 504 522 7261

Commander's Palace

The food and srevice was excellent - I would strongly recommend this rest. They opened one in Las Vegas. The owner was there and the food was beyond expectation. I would strongly recommend this to anyone dining in New Orleans.

The atmosphere was excellent, as well as the service. We spent a very romantic and enjoyable evening there. The waiters were excellent and the captain was great. The display of the food was superb and the taste magnificent. They made you feel like royalty.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on November 20, 2002