Lake of the Ozarks Journals

Gotta Love The Ozarks

A November 2002 trip to Lake of the Ozarks by Slywolf

Quote: I just got back from my honeymoon at the Lake of the Ozarks. Before we went I thought that this would be a dumb place to spend my honeymoon. Boy was I wrong. We had a GREAT time!

Gotta Love The Ozarks

I think one of the best things was how peaceful and relaxed everything was when we went. The people were friendly and the food...WOW!

If you like peaceful settings that are quiet and relaxed, then go in the fall or spring. But if you like to party, then go in the summer.

If you can drive to the Lake then I suggest it. I did and we REALLY needed the car. If you do not drive then definitely rent a car.
Best Things Nearby:Best Things About the Resort:Everything was WONDERFUL except for one tiny little thing....the resort did not provide any shampoo or conditioner, so make sure you bring your own.Resort Experience:The resort is in a beautiful area, right on the lake. They have a boat dock on site and great things to do at the resort. While we were there, we played pool, ping-pong, rented a movie from the front desk, and spent some great quality time in the HUGE hot tub. It was very relaxing and peaceful. Unit Type: 1 Bedroom Activities: Excellent Ame...Read More

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on November 8, 2002

WorldMark at Lake of the Ozarks
4900 Worldmark Drive
Osage Beach, Missouri 65065

Pasta House Company

Restaurant | "The Pasta House Co."

My wife and I ate here the night we got married. The atmosphere was very comfortable. The service was wonderful, and even the locals were full of congratulations for us. And to top it all off, the restaurant served us the dessert of our choice on the house to celebrate out wedding! We left there very happy customers!

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on November 8, 2002