Myrtle Beach Journals

Getaway in Myrtle Beach

A May 2002 trip to Myrtle Beach by jackieandjamie

Quote: Motorclycles and Women. Every mans dream.

Getaway in Myrtle Beach

We drove along 95 south early Thursday morning. This was an experience since we were being trailed by a trailer with a motorcyle on it. Once we arrived in Myrtle Beach we went to Plantation Resort. There we were greeted with other cyclists down for the "Black Bike Week" This was a good time had by all. We had never seen so many motorcycles. I don't want to forget about all the scantily dressed women. Needless to say my husband was in an average man's heaven.

Motorcycle

Presidential Villas

Hotel | "Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort"

Best Things Nearby:Not to far from the beach, but far enough away that you don't have to be caught in the traffic. Also close to stores.Best Things About the Resort:I loved the way the loft was. I like where the pools and playground were located.Resort Experience:This is a nice time share. We actually own here. The thing I really like is that you have the lockout option. You could actually get two weeks for the price of one. Whether you are getting away with a couple of people or with a group of people, Presidential Villas can accomodate you. Unit Type: 2 Bedroom Activit...Read More

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on July 10, 2002

Presidential Villas
1250 US Highway 17 N
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29575

Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery

Restaurant | "Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery"

This was good choice if you love steaks. Also the service was good. My husband enjoyed. We visited this place with friends and they also said the steaks were good. We don't drink, but our friends enjoyed the bar.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on July 8, 2002