Results 1-2of 2 Reviews
July 28, 2003
Prices are based on 5d/4n all-inclusive package.
Lifted straight from their web site;
* Sacha Lodge takes pride in the international quality of its meals, and our chefs will be happy to prepare special dishes for vegetarians.
* The lodging at Sacha was carefully designed to offer comfort to the traveler yet preserve the environment and rainforest ambience. Each of our 10 double cabins, with high thatched roofs and private shaded terraces, is constructed with traditional materials and nestles well concealed in the lush surroundings.
* Guests may use free time to enjoy a raised lookout above our bar and lounge, which offers a scenic view of Pilchicocha Lake and excellent opportunities to birdwatch.
* Electricity is provided from 4:30am until 10:00pm by a distant, nearly inaudible generator.
* Private, modern bathrooms provide hot showers.
* All cabins are screened against insects and contain two comfortable double beds.
From journal Amazing Amazonia