July 8, 2002
Visiting Biot is to take a real tour through Provençal history. It's streets and alleys are names accordingly : la Calade, Le Portugon, Le Cul de Sac, La calade des Migraniers, Lei Croûtons, place de l'Airette, rue Rondon, rue des orfevres, place de la Catastrophe (where two houses collapsed on June 12, 1898), and place des Arcades which is outlined on two sides by Romanesque and Gothic arcades.
One can't help but admire the beautiful doors, vaults, stairways, stonework, sundials, cobblestones, and the perspectives from one street to another. The main attraction site here is of course the world known MUSEE NATIONAL FERNAND LEGER. At the time, it was the first museum in France dedicated to a single artist.
From journal Cote d' Azur in May