September 26, 2004
That's news to the locals, however! When we asked directions to the Golden Bend, no one had ever heard of it! Regardless, number 412 dates from 1664, and number 475 was built in 1730. The latter has two sculpted female figures over the front door and is an example of the Louis XIV style, popular in the 18th century.
From journal Amazing Amsterdam and its Surroundings