by unorthodox traveler
December 1, 2000
The Harness Store closed in 1955, after four generations and 150 years of service. Tucker's was one of Maine's very last harness shops.
This block is a rare example of a Queen Anne commercial building. The large oriel window and double-arched doorway make it a highlight of Main Street.
From journal A Living Museum..Norway, Maine