We take working at IgoUgo personally: we're members! Like you, we plan, we travel, we write, we upload, and we work to make IgoUgo the best place to do these things. What else is there to know about us? Nothing you can't find among our respective reviews and photos. Feel free to take a look at our tripschances are we're perusing yours right now.
- General Manager
- Aditi is the Vice President and General Manager of IgoUgo, responsible for the overall site. An alum of American Express and Booz Allen Hamilton, Aditi also co-founded World Biz Express, an online marketing and SEO company for small and mid size businesses. At IgoUgo, Aditi hopes to transform travel planning from an exhausting, overwhelming chore to the fun first step of a memorable trip. Aditi has traveled the world, including visits to France and Italy, the length and breadth of India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brazil and Argentina. A fan of fine cuisine and historical travel (in style, of course) she fondly remembers the risotto she sampled in Venice and counts King Seti’s tomb in Luxor as her most beloved ancient site.
- Product Manager
- Gwynn is the Product Manager at IgoUgo. Her interests include International travel, marketing, social media, e-commerce, pets, politics, music (especially classical, jazz and downbeat electronica). Before joining the team, she was a Senior Project Manager at Saks and Senior Product Manager at Sabre.
- Senior SEO Manager
- Tanveer is the Senior SEO Manager at IgoUgo,. In his spare time, he can be spotted photographing weddings or backpacking destinations from Egypt to South Africa. Check out Tanveer’s blog for some travel-related eye candy: http://www.tanveerbadal.com/
- Director & COO
- Raj is the Director & COO at IgoUgo. He's spent the last ten years working in online media helping create great user experiences, is a published expert in digital trends, and loves working with the great team at IgoUgo to create the best travel planning site out there. Raj's favorite travels vary from relaxing in Malaysia and the Maldives, to eating his way through Vietnam, to more off the beaten path travels through Sierra Leone and Mongolia. Raj received his MBA from the Wharton School of Business and lives in New York city with his wife.
- Tech Lead
- I'm the personification of the cliché "Jack of all trades, master of none", having some of the most varied (and ever-changing) interests around. From kayaking to philately, I love to dabble in new hobbies/sports/studies/cultures.