Top 10 Reasons to Use IgoUgo
- With all these off-the-beaten-path suggestions, you could feasibly get through an entire vacation without running into anyone sporting a fanny-pack.
- You can tell your mother about your trip without actually having to talk to her.
- You're going to Duanesburg, New York. Good luck finding that in a guidebook.
- Real travelers translate marketing-speak. Don't be surprised if "charming" really means "miniscule." "Old-world"? Let's just say you shouldn't expect air-conditioning.
- GO Points = free stuff. Enough said.
- If you're looking for a way to escape your day-to-day grind, reading travel journals is a lot less expensive than online gambling.
- You can search out destinations where your children will never find you—not just Fiji or Myanmar but a hole-in-the-wall pub outside Times Square, too.
- You can meet interesting, like-minded people… in your underwear.
- Those great travel deals you get will make you look smart—not just cheap.
- A long-term log of your trips means you can bore your children and grandchildren with your travel memories even when you start to forget them yourself.